Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?

From: Quinn YQ Teh
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2019 12:18:05 +1100

Sorry I'm late to the convo, came here to +1 for Github. So that's been done huh?

I remember Github was the consensus the last time this was brought up, but there was a vocal minority against it due to idealistic reasons, and I can't remember the outcome of that conflict. Anyway I'm glad that's done.