Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?

From: Leo Wandersleb
Subject: Re: [glob2-devel] Is this project dead?
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2019 12:22:16 +1300

Hi

I would love to see attribution of BB commits on my GH account.

I am totally fine with the 2d version. Main issues were bugs and gameplay
inconsistencies, not the lack of tilting cameras. In RTS I don't like tilting
the camera, to not lose orientation.

Let me know what a good IDE is for C++. I doubt I will have time but I would
like to re-learn coding in C++, too.

The maintainer is Kyle. He created the repo :D