Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tagging-method explicit implementation

From: Mark A. Flacy
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tagging-method explicit implementation
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 08:34:59 -0500

>>>>> "Alexander" == Alexander Deruwe <address@hidden> writes:
Alexander>
Alexander> Well, I wouldn't complain if explicit id's were stored in {arch}
Alexander> somewhere.  Any reason why this can not be done?

What problem does that solve?  What problems does that create?

Think of directory renames and/or moves.

--
 Mark A. Flacy
 Any opinions expressed above are my own.  Any facts expressed above