Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tagging-method explicit implementation

From: MJ Ray
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] tagging-method explicit implementation
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:56:56 +0100

On 2003-08-28 14:34:59 +0100 Mark A. Flacy <address@hidden> wrote:
[storing ids in {arch}]
What problem does that solve?  What problems does that create?

It reduces the number of files to be opened. I don't know what problems it creates. If you do, please tell.

Think of directory renames and/or moves.

I don't fully understand how these are implemented in the inventory yet, as written previously.