Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Directory rename with names tagging

From: Jacob Gorm Hansen
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] Directory rename with names tagging
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:11:03 +0100

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 13:35, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote

> I suppose that if I was using explicit rather than names tagging, this
> would be simple, however I would prefer to be able to keep using names
> for this project. How can I make tla understand that this is just a
> directory rename?

I've played with this some more, is it correct if I conclude that tla
does not support directory renames when running with names-tagging? If
so, is this something that can be fixed, or do I have to move to
explicit tagging instead? Is doing so possible without having to restart
my project from scratch?

best,
Jacob