[Gnu-arch-users] Re: mailing list replies

From: Brian May
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 09:03:39 +1100

    Bart> My message was intended for the mailing list but a simple
    Bart> 'reply' in mozilla addressed the message to you privately. I
    Bart> noticed this unexpected behaviour after sending the message
    Bart> out.

It isn't easy for Mozilla to do list replies, it needs to know what
addresses are the mailing lists...

To the initial poster: Consider using the "Mail-Followup-To" header.
For example, there should be one on this message.  While some programs
still don't support it, it seems to be getting better all the time.
--
Brian May <address@hidden>