Re: [Gnu-arch-users] into the ether again: wd factor

From: Andrew Suffield
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] into the ether again: wd factor
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 18:15:54 +0000

On Tue, Nov 01, 2005 at 05:35:12AM -0800, Robert Anderson wrote:
> I'm just really surprised that this hasn't already been done, redone,
> and perfected years ago, it seems that fundamental to me.

It's been implemented several times over, the trouble is that it's
always highly specific to the workflow and tools used, and usually
involves using whatever kooky editor the author likes, or maybe a
brand new one. So it rarely has any scope for reusability.

This probably should be a feature of your editor.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ |