Re: [Gnu-arch-users] into the ether again: wd factor

From: Christopher Dale
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] into the ether again: wd factor
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:55:01 +0900

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:

The only absurd thing here is your message, the comment wasn't
directed at you, so it would be nice if you didn't speak for Jeremy;
if Jeremy felt offended, then he can talk to me directly.  Jeremy's
mail was `darcs does this, tla sucks at this'.  I do not call that
that `disucssing design', since it doesn't explain why what darcs is
better.

I will refrain from commenting any more with people who has such
problems reading something so simple, and are suffering from
schizophrenia.
I'm sorry, obviously my English aint gud'nuf and my voices are silent on this one, so could you (Alfred) please tell me exactly where in the following Jeremy shits so badly on tla:

Jeremy Shaw wrote:

On Nov 01, 2005 05:35 AM, Robert Anderson <address@hidden>