Re: [Gnu-arch-users] into the ether again: wd factor

From: Karel Gardas
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] into the ether again: wd factor
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 20:42:31 +0100 (CET)

Alfred,

I'm really sorry to see you being that arogant. Well, perhaps you have some reason for this ill-favoured behaviour, but please consider Jeremy just would like to help Robert with his tla usage and his help was kind of effecient. I really do not understand why do you fight in this style against usage of two nice pieces of free software: tla and darcs together.

Note: Robert is able to use darcs as a nice interactive patch editor and then after testing commit directly from one tree using tla.

Cheers,
Karel