Re: [Gnu-arch-users] into the ether again: wd factor

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] into the ether again: wd factor
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 02:16:51 +0100

The only absurd thing here is your message, the comment wasn't
directed at you, so it would be nice if you didn't speak for Jeremy;
if Jeremy felt offended, then he can talk to me directly.  Jeremy's
mail was `darcs does this, tla sucks at this'.  I do not call that
that `disucssing design', since it doesn't explain why what darcs is
better.

I will refrain from commenting any more with people who has such
problems reading something so simple, and are suffering from
schizophrenia.