Re: [Gnu-arch-users] file system interface to a database

From: Tim Gokcen
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] file system interface to a database
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:05:05 -0500

Derek Zhou wrote:
I am probably trolling, however, does anyone actually use tla on
windows (mingw or cygwin) on a day to day basis?

After using it in the office, I grew so accustomed to using it and so enjoyed its facilities that I now use it for my C++ coding projects on my Windows box at home, like Into Cerberon (http://www.chmodoplusr.com/IntoCerberon)

I do have to put up with a few niggles, like having to close the active project in VS.NET before being able to do a 'tla changes' or the like (because VS locks the files), but I really do like the tla paradigm over the cvs one.

--
Tim Gokcen
address@hidden