Re: [Gnu-arch-users] file system interface to a database

From: Andy Tai
Subject: Re: [Gnu-arch-users] file system interface to a database
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 16:29:41 -0800

Rest assured that POSIX will still be the main environment where tla is used and where the maintaince will be focused.  I was just to see if tla can be made to work on Windows through some hacks.  In any case even if it works the performance will be bad on top of cygwin, comparing to GNU/Linux on the same hardware.  It just would be nice if I can also use tla to maintain some code that may be used on Windows as well...