[GNU-linux-libre] Fwd: [gnu.org #1308285] add uruk gnu/linux to free lis

From: alimiracle
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] Fwd: [gnu.org #1308285] add uruk gnu/linux to free list
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 18:49:19 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [gnu.org #1308285] add uruk gnu/linux to free list
Date: 2018-07-18 09:39
From: "Therese Godefroy via RT" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

On Tue Jul 17 15:34:24 2018, address@hidden wrote:
> I Talked with you for more than once a long time ago.
> But not a real result
> Maybe it's just my luck
> That I got less than what I bargained for
> Please help me
> What about add uruk gnu/linux to the free list??????
> today I Saw this page
> https://libreplanet.org/wiki?title=Incoming_distros
> have fun and be free
> aliimiracle

Hello Ali,

Unfortunately, webmasters can't do anything about this.
Their only part in this process is to forward applications
after checking that they are relevant. This was done long
ago. You should write to <address@hidden> again,
and remind them that Uruk should be listed on the wiki.

Best regards,
Thérèse