[GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1308285] add uruk gnu/linux to free list

From: Therese Godefroy via RT
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1308285] add uruk gnu/linux to free list
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 02:31:34 -0400

On Wed Jul 18 23:32:31 2018, address@hidden wrote:
> GNU webmaster - can you please confirm the quoted message below

I confirm.

> according to the new distro evaluation protocol, the GNU webmaster is
> expected to write to this 'gnu-linux-libre' list confirming the
> graduation to the community evaluation stage - i will CC this message
> to address@hidden

The last thread about Uruk on gnu-linux-libre@ was in January 2018.
It was in the middle of a very fuzzy discussion about unmaintained
distros, so you may have overlooked Ali's messages.

>From what I can see on Uruk's website, this distro is alive and well,
and claims to be entirely free. Checking whether it is really free is
your job, not the webmasters'.

By the way, I wonder what webmasters have to do in this process,
except acting as spam filter.

Best,
Thérèse

[...]