[GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1308285] add uruk gnu/linux to free list

From: Therese Godefroy via RT
Subject: [GNU-linux-libre] [gnu.org #1308285] add uruk gnu/linux to free list
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2018 15:25:56 -0400

Hello Jean,

On Thu Jul 19 13:22:21 2018, address@hidden wrote:
[...]
> This matter would really be easily solved if there
> would be ONE responsible person doing the job.
[...]

Yes, that would be much better.

And there is no good reason to involve webmasters in the
process. In the last 6 months AFAIR, we had 2 irrelevant requests,
2 requests from Uruk users, and 2 from Ali himself. Getting
rid of the irrelevant requests took about 10 min each. I
think the gnu-linux-libre mailing list can handle this much
spam.

Best regards,
Thérèse