Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Fwd: [gnu.org #1308285] add uruk gnu/linux to free

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] Fwd: [gnu.org #1308285] add uruk gnu/linux to free list
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 23:32:10 -0400

GNU webmaster - can you please confirm the quoted message below

according to the new distro evaluation protocol, the GNU webmaster is expected
to write to this 'gnu-linux-libre' list confirming the graduation to the
community evaluation stage - i will CC this message to address@hidden

from https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Incoming_distros: