Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review of uruk

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review of uruk
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 09:34:14 +0300

* bill-auger <bill-auger@peers.community> [2023-03-23 22:42]:
> it would be hypocritical for the work-group to also be idle, in
> this time when the FSF is under-staffed
>
> the work-group has clearly lost a good deal of momentum in the
> past years; so the most pertinent topic to discuss at this time,
> is: could we accomplish this now? - are there any volunteers?

I did not know that participants in this mailing list are supposed to
be the actual work group, so that is the problem of the organization.

Any person who subscribes to this list shall be given the policy or
rules of the workgroup, purposes or expectations.

Am I part of the workgroup to review if system distribution is fully
free operating system? Not that anybody informed me. I feel here as
observer of lack of activity and complains that workgroup doesn't do
it's purposes.

Enlighten me, who is in charge of the workgroup?

Then I can do my review independently.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns