Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review of uruk

From: Jason Self
Subject: Re: [GNU-linux-libre] review of uruk
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2023 17:12:13 -0700

As I look through Uruk, the ISO files appears to be downloadable from
SourceForge but I'm not finding the source code for those. Where is
that located in order to generate them? I don't seem to find any
information on urukproject.org or the SourceForge project.

In addition, the IRC channel and mailing lists mentioned on
urukproject.org appear to be unavailable. Where do community members
interact?