Re: Outsourcing issue flares up at Stanford chip conference

From: ajv2003
Subject: Re: Outsourcing issue flares up at Stanford chip conference
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:45:55 -0500

ziliath wrote:

http://www.infoworld.com/article/04/08/24/HNoutsourcingissue_1.html

It's time to label those people who are so cavalier to ship jobs overseas for the benefit of a stockholders and to the detriment of the general populations who in the final analyses pays for the infrastructure of this country as traitors?

It’s good to bare in mind that Corporations contribution to the tax base directly is less than 5,000 million a month in comparison to the individual tax payer who pays 60,000 million a month plus a further 55,000 million toward his/her social security and retirement. When will we stop giving the Corporations voices so much weight on their *paltry* contribution to the wellbeing of our society?