Re: List posting rules

From: Sandra Loosemore
Subject: Re: List posting rules
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2019 13:21:42 -0600

On 11/2/19 1:01 PM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:

The purpose of this list is spelled out in the list description.
Sandra didn't post a discussion about governance, she didn't talk
about restructuring the GNU Project. She spoke only about existing
leadership.

Governance discussions, those talking about governance models, and how
to restructure GNU, should stay on topic, and should *not* talk about
people and their capabilities.

I apologize for straying from the list rules. I was not aware of exactly what they were when I posted; I thought this was the public equivalent of the private gnu-and-fsf list where I'd previously sent similar remarks.

The list owners can delete my previous mails from the list archives, if that seems appropriate. But in that case I hope the various list messages accusing me of hysteria, lying, slander, etc would also be deleted.

-Sandra