Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that

From: Chalu Kim
Subject: Re: eGovOS conference in D.C.; I'm not attending that
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 18:22:49 -0500

Have you read a book called "Toxic Waste is good for you". This is about
spinning as in BS generator.

For example, lots of anti-smoke non-profits are funded and fronted by tobacco
companies. Why shouldn't Microsoft and IBM sprinkle their "inventions" or
secondary inventions to open-source.

This sounds like a way to piss purists and developers off the chart.