gpsd-users

Re: Why for gpsd ubuntu-mono?

From: Charles Curley
Subject: Re: Why for gpsd ubuntu-mono?
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2021 17:39:43 -0700

On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 02:45:52 +0300
Владимир Калачихин <v.kalachikhin@gmail.com> wrote:

> I quite understand dependencies. But
>
> 09.01.2021 23:57, Charles Curley пишет:
> > (Maybe Bernd would be willing to split the clients into
> > gpsd-clients-ncurses and gpsd-clients-X or some such???)
>
> why Bernd did not split clients yet now?

Possibly because it never occurred to anyone (including myself) to do so
until now.

> I only need gpxlogger. It is a server staff. Why do I need
> ubuntu-mono into the bargain?

I would guess that for gpxlogger, you don't. But it's in a packaged
with other programs that do require other things.

Mono? That's a new on on me. Not that I use Ubuntu.

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/