RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance

From: Matthew X. Economou
Subject: RE: [h-e-w] gnuserv maintenance
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 15:46:17 -0400

<point counter-point re: Visual Studio elided>

My sincere apologies: I did not intend to cause strife over my choice of
compilers.  I merely chose to update the project files to VC.NET because it is
readily available to me, VC6 is not, and (as I am very lazy) I would prefer not
to attempt a port to mingw32/cygwin/GCC at this time.  I remain open to
suggestions and advice on the issue of compiler platform, but please message me
privately.

Best wishes,
Matthew