Re: send-pr error!

From: Yngve Svendsen
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:46:50 +0100

At 16:14 15.12.01 +0100, Milan Zamazal wrote:
What's wrong with the current --request-id?  Do you mean requesting
submitter IDs should be supported by other interfaces, e.g. Gnatsweb as
well?  Why not, it would be useful.

No, I think we should keep the request-id thingy, we just ned to document it. I also seem to remember that there was a problem in send-pr which caused request-id PR submission to be broken. I'll check it when I get a chance.

- Yngve