Re: send-pr error!

From: Jamin W. Collins
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: 14 Dec 2001 13:34:20 -0600

On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 12:46, Chad C. Walstrom wrote:
> I looked over your problem again, but still had no clue as to what would
> be the source of your issues.

> Have you talked to any other Red Hat
> users to find out if they're having the same type of problems with
> libmod_perl?

Don't know of any other Red Hat users that are using the module or doing
anything like this.  Figured this would be the best place to find out if
anyone else is having this problem or has any ideas regarding it.

> Sorry to hear about your problems.  We're doing quite well with our
> current install of Debian testing and the following versions of
> software:

(snip)

No problem.  At least you've given me a configuration that IS working to
try to emulate.  I will try installing Debian (2.2 r4) on my test system
and see if I can get it working this weekend.  Other than the
distribution difference, did you (or anyone else) see anything wrong
with the steps taken?

Jamin W. Collins