Re: send-pr error!

From: Jamin W. Collins
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: 14 Dec 2001 22:31:50 -0600

On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 17:20, Chad C. Walstrom wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 01:34:20PM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> > No problem.  At least you've given me a configuration that IS working
> > to try to emulate.  I will try installing Debian (2.2 r4) on my test
> > system and see if I can get it working this weekend.  Other than the
> > distribution difference, did you (or anyone else) see anything wrong
> > with the steps taken?
>
> Not really.  It looked fine.  Sounds like you had it somewhat working.
> I'm not an Apache guru, so I couldn't really tell you where things went
> wrong.  Debian's 'testing' branch is feature frozen, now.  There are no
> new packages entering, just RC bugfixes and security fixes.  Given that
> the gnats and gnatsweb packages (fairly recent CVS versions) install
> fine, I'd recommend that.

Well, I just finished a manual installation attempt on a virgin Debian
2.2 r4 installation.  Almost the same end result, the pages sometimes
don't appear properly (refreshing usually fixed it).

I really would like to get Gnats working as a PR tracker.  However, at
this point, I'm losing all hope of getting this thing to work.

Anyone here willing to do some serious one-on-one and show me what I'm
doing wrong?

Jamin W. Collins