Re: send-pr error!

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: 15 Dec 2001 15:08:06 +0100

    JWC> Well, I just finished a manual installation attempt on a virgin
    JWC> Debian 2.2 r4 installation.  Almost the same end result, the
    JWC> pages sometimes don't appear properly (refreshing usually fixed
    JWC> it).

The web server you connect to is running on the Debian box as well?  Are
you really sure you don't connect through any proxy?  Have you tried
another kind of web browser?

I'm no Gnatsweb/Apache/Web guru as well, but I sometimes meet very
strange things when working with web.  If all the answers to the
questions above are "yes", I can't help with the problem. :-(

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
"Having GNU Emacs is like having a dragon's cave of treasures."
                                                Robert J. Chassell