Re: My inability to configure Gnats(web)4 (was send-pr error!)

From: Jamin W. Collins
Subject: Re: My inability to configure Gnats(web)4 (was send-pr error!)
Date: 16 Dec 2001 10:26:06 -0600

On Sat, 2001-12-15 at 10:26, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> Would anyone be willing to configure a virgin installation (Red Hat,
> Debian, or other) via an SSH connection for me?  It seems that the
> common consensus is that I'm mucking something up during the
> installation.  So, if someone else is willing to help, I'd be willing to
> set up a box to be remotely configured.

The system is ready for any takers.  Access is available via SSH, all I
need is an RSA pub key from anyone willing to help.  I've port forwards
set up on my firewall to allow access to SSH, HTTP (Apache), and GNATS
(once it's installed).  If these are not enough, for some reason, just
let me know what else is needed.

Jamin W. Collins