Re: send-pr error!

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Re: send-pr error!
Date: 15 Dec 2001 14:57:08 +0100

    CCW> On Fri, Dec 14, 2001 at 06:22:30PM +0100, Yngve Svendsen wrote:
    >> Actually, GNATS is supposed to be *the* bug tracking system for
    >> Savannah, but we have had very little resources to integrate
    >> things properly.

    CCW> Low on disk space?  Bodies (sysadmins)? Needed a dedicated bug
    CCW> tracking server?

I guess people (developers/sysadmins).  AFAIK there's not yet decided
whether to use GNATS or another bug tracking system for savannah.
Anyway, if anybody is willing to help, he can contact
savannah-hackers at gnu.org.

    CCW> Anyway, it looks like that last time PAM popped up on the radar
    CCW> for gnats was back in October 1999.  Regardless, it would be a
    CCW> welcome addition.  May as well add that as a feature
    CCW> request. ;-)

Feature requests can be sent as bug reports on GNATS, with the class
`change-request'.

Regards,

Milan Zamazal

--
The world is not something you can wrap your head around without needing years
of experience.                              -- Kent M. Pitman in comp.lang.lisp