Re: Fatal error (11). Emacs/ Linux hosed my very long document.

From: Ralf Fassel
Subject: Re: Fatal error (11). Emacs/ Linux hosed my very long document.
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 09:51:34 +0200

* "Mike Cox" <mikecoxlinux@yahoo.com>
| > > Use `M-x recover-session' to recover them.
| >
| > hmmmmm .....
|
| Tried it, didn't work.

Look for a file named #your-file-name# in the same directory as the
original file name.  If you typed 100 pages, emacs *will* have
auto-saved it (unless you turned off auto-save yourself which I assume
you didn't).

Besides, who is supposed to *read* a 100+ pages review, anyway?
Maybe the core dump was a hint from some `knowing instance'?

R'