Re: No need for CC, please

From: Bas Wijnen
Subject: Re: No need for CC, please
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 19:47:47 +0200

On Tue, May 02, 2006 at 06:28:12PM +0200, Pierre THIERRY wrote:
> I still want to receive emails by the list, to read the emails in the
> list inbox, with all others, which for the moment has always seemed to
> be the most sensible way to do it.
>
> Could you suggest a way to use the mailman header to avoid the annoyance
> of the mails going in my personal inbox?

What you can do is filter all mails which have address@hidden in To or Cc
into the list box, and not request the extra copy.  The list blocks all mail
that isn't explicitly addressed to it (that is, only via Bcc).

Of course then your mail client doesn't know that the e-mail also went to the
list, and in particular, which list, so "list reply" doesn't work.