Re: native LilyPond port for Microsoft Windows

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: native LilyPond port for Microsoft Windows
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:27:42 -0400

    JN> We are pondering on ways to push/promote these installers to new
    JN> groups of users.  Maybe others have good ideas?

I forwarded the two announcements to the abcusers list.  I think there
are a lot of people there who would like the lilypond typesetting
(especially when it's painless through abc2ly) but don't want to mess
with the former lilypond install on non-linux systems.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139