Re: native LilyPond port for Microsoft Windows

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: native LilyPond port for Microsoft Windows
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 23:11:56 +0200

Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
Schneelocke writes:

--- CUT HERE ---
%%BeginFont: PFAAybabtu-Regular
(#f) (r) file .loadfont %%EndFont

%%BeginFont: PFAPFAEmmentaler-23
(#f) (r) file .loadfont %%EndFont
--- CUT HERE ---

Thanks.  I'm sure that I've seen this PFAPFA bug before, but I cannot
remember when/where.  Han-Wen, ideas?

Not sure. Someone is calling munge-lily-font-name twice.

Maybe it is just pango or fontconfig not being able to find the font
or their configuration file.

the PFAemmentaler and PFAaybabtu are found with ly:find-file which does not look at pango/fc. This means that the path configuration inside Lily is broken.

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys         | LilyPond Software Design
address@hidden      | http://www.lilypond-design.com