Re: Resource list, revised and extended again

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Resource list, revised and extended again
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 21:32:06 -0700

[moving discussion to lilypond-devel]

On 13-Aug-05, at 5:35 PM, Fairchild wrote:
The only way I know to generate html is using MSWord. Please do design and
implement more professionally.

I think you could just send the link and blurb as text.  For example:

http://www.MutopiaProject.org
The Mutopia Project is a collection of over 500 LilyPond scores. There's lots
of examples here that could help you!

(... or whatever the text should be)

That way John can easily add the info into whatever format he likes.

The graphics are all captured from the web. I'll try to figure out how to
convert gif to png.

1)  We should make sure that we have permission to use the images.  If
it's a site's logo, it should be ok, but if it isn't an obvious logo, we should
ask for permission.
2) if converting images isn't easy for you, send them to me privately; I can
easily convert the gifs to pngs.

I am not subscribed to lilypond-devel.  Should I do so?

As long as people keep you CC'd and only discuss the resources list in this thread, it's ok. If anything comes up on -devel about this and it's not CC'd to
you, I'll do so.