Re: why is Dutch the default language for note-entry?

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: why is Dutch the default language for note-entry?
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 21:12:15 +0100

On 18 Dec 2008, at 20:54, Laura Conrad wrote:

Hans> If you want to fit all the world languages into one keyboard map,

I don't. My point was that unless you do, a lilypond-specific keyboard
map isn't going to be usable for people who transcribe vocal music for
all the world languages.

So why can't you switch keyboard map when entering language specific text?

  Hans