Clarifying and requests for documentation

From: Sawada , Yoshiki
Subject: Clarifying and requests for documentation
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2009 04:38:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hello eveyone,

I want to clarify the contents of NR. And I have a request for
documentation.

---- Clarifying ----
1. NR 1.2.1 Writing Changing the -> Tuplets -> Selected Snippets ->
        Changing the tuplet number

It says "By default, only the numerator of the tuplet number is printed over the
                              ^^^^^^^^^
 tuplet bracket, i.e., the denominator of the argument to the \times command."
But, the number which is printed by default is the denominator.

2. NR 1.2.3 Displaying thythms -> Unmetered music -> See also

Reference to NR is empty. It should have links or be removed.

3. NR 1.2.3 Displaying rhythms -> Polymetric notation -> Selected Snippets

This snippet is used in the section "Time Signature" and discusses about
compound time signatures. I think it should be removed or replaced by
a appropriate snippet.

---- Request ----
1. NR 1.1.3 Displaying pitches -> Clef

In "See also", the reference to Internals Reference: "Clef" is translated to
"音部記号" by ja.po file. But it should not be translated because it is a object
name.

Thanks,
Sawada, Yoshiki