Re: The \\ construct for simultaneous voices

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: The \\ construct for simultaneous voices
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:51:51 +0200

On 13.09.2009, at 17:59, Anthony W. Youngman wrote:
Using partcombine, I think it's doing its job properly. But the result is a mass of "a2", "Solo I", "Solo II" which I don't want. I'd like both parts printed in full, with only "a2" where they're both playing the same.

I haven't tried it, but under selected snippets for partcombine, there's a bit about combining two parts on the same staff that says that the property printPartCombineTexts can be set to "false". Shouldn't that get rid of the solo/a2 texts?
James E. Bailey