CG chapter 2, first draft

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: CG chapter 2, first draft
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 23:23:48 -0800 (PST)

Hey everyone.  Here's a first draft of my idea for the new
CG chapter 2.  I left out some obvious things to save space.
And of course there are unfinished spots, but it's a preview
of (I hope) the new Git chapter.  I say "I hope" because I
worry that some of you might think it's too much?

Well, we'll see.  I'll try to accept criticism gracefully!

For a basic idea of the html output, you can:

1) do `texi2html working.itexi'
2) ignore the warnings
3) open the generated file `working.itexi.html'

I didn't bother to make a patch for the current docs.  Let
me know what you think.

Thanks.
- Mark