Re: CG chapter 2, first draft

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: CG chapter 2, first draft
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 21:52:27 -0800 (PST)

Trevor Daniels wrote:
> I've never had to to do it, as I rarely use the git bash
> command line for git work.  I can do virtually everything
> in git gui or gitk, which cut and paste normally in both
> Windows and Unix.

Can you really cut/paste in gitk on Unix?  I can't seem to.
Right-clicking in the diff pane pops up a menu:

  Show origin of this line
  Run git gui blame on this line

After selecting text in the diff pane, the Edit menu still
only has "Preferences" as an option.

If you know something I don't, please enlighten me!

- Mark