Re: Translation errors in German documentation

From: Till Paala
Subject: Re: Translation errors in German documentation
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:18:07 +0300

Am 09.05.10 22:32, schrieb Marc Hohl:
Carl Sorensen schrieb:
On 5/7/10 12:36 AM, "Marc Hohl" <address@hidden> wrote:

I found some typos and translation errors in the German documentation
of the current development version.

Should I create a patch to correct them, or should I inform the
current translator about my observations - or both?

It seems to me that creating a patch is the appropriate thing to do, and
make sure the translator is copied on the emails about the patch.
Ok, here it is.

Marc
Hi,
this looks great, good that somebody with better expertise corrects my mistakes :-) Should I apply or will you apply this youself?

Greetings
Till
Thanks,

Carl