Re: GOP-PROP 2-1: LilyPond is part of GNU

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: GOP-PROP 2-1: LilyPond is part of GNU
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:09:26 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 4:51 AM

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 03:51:21PM +0100, Phil Holmes wrote:

My web space runs windows IIS.  We have the .iso and occasional
tools (e.g. the regtest rater) running on this.  Do you think this
is a problem?

Ouch, I'd forgotten about the regtest rater.  That's C#, right?
or is it .NET ?  I don't actually know what the difference is.
Do you have any idea if it will work under dotGNU or Mono?

C# is a language. .Net is a software framework that provides a development and runtime environment to a number of languages, including C#. So it's both. I've no idea if it will run on dotGNU - I've not got an environment set up to test this in, and since my own website _is_ M$ .Net, it doesn't make any sense for me to set one up. I think we need to work on wording for disclaimers for links to sites like mine.

--
Phil Holmes