Re: Stable release.

From: Jean-Charles Malahieude
Subject: Re: Stable release.
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 19:19:28 +0200

Le 26/06/2012 09:24, Graham Percival disait :
Well, we had at least a week when the only release-critical bug
was the po-replace translation thing.  It's a bit silly that we
couldn't have a release due to a 5-line texinfo documentation
thing, and in retrospect I should have done a "hostile revert"
(especially since the commit in question didn't go through any
review or countdown).  But since the developer survey was coming
up, I didn't want to open any new wounds.  Also, I was more sick
of arguments than normal, so again I didn't want to start a new
fight.

Issue 2524: Patch: CG: add updating of lilypond.pot in the release process
Reported by address@hidden, May 8, 2012
CG: add updating of lilypond.pot in the release process
http://codereview.appspot.com/6195060

Comment 1 by address@hidden, May 8, 2012
This goes together with  issue 2520 .

Comment 2 by project member address@hidden, May 8, 2012
Patchy the autobot says: LGTM.
Labels: -Patch-new Patch-review

Comment 3 by project member address@hidden, May 8, 2012
Labels: -Patch-review Patch-countdown

Comment 4 by address@hidden, May 10, 2012

Comment 5 by project member address@hidden, May 10, 2012
Coutdown extended to 20120513

Comment 6 by project member address@hidden, May 13, 2012
Counted down to 20120513, please push
Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-push

Comment 7 by address@hidden, May 14, 2012
Pushed as
f7d264fa89c39f8d86e9ba5eb991ee904ce3d0be

Please, Graham, read before writing nonsense! or express it in another way.

Cheers,
Jean-Charles