Re: Stable release.

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Stable release.
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 18:38:50 +0100

On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 07:19:28PM +0200, Jean-Charles Malahieude wrote:
> Le 26/06/2012 09:24, Graham Percival disait :
> >Well, we had at least a week when the only release-critical bug
> >was the po-replace translation thing.  It's a bit silly that we
> >couldn't have a release due to a 5-line texinfo documentation
> >thing, and in retrospect I should have done a "hostile revert"
> >(especially since the commit in question didn't go through any
> >review or countdown).
>
> Issue 2524: Patch: CG: add updating of lilypond.pot in the release process
> Comment 7 by address@hidden, May 14, 2012
> Pushed as
> f7d264fa89c39f8d86e9ba5eb991ee904ce3d0be
>
> Please, Graham, read before writing nonsense! or express it in another way.

Comment 12: release-critical identified. (Graham)

Comment 13: ok, revert it. (you)

% I revert it

Comment 16: fixes pushed to staging (John)

Where was the review between comment 13 and 16?  if there had been
a review, I could have pointed out that the fix had essentially
the same problem as the patch in comment 7.