Re: maybe we could use blog.lilypond.org as the blog's address?

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: maybe we could use blog.lilypond.org as the blog's address?
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 09:03:05 -0700 (PDT)

Janek Warchoł-2 wrote
> Thanks :)  However, it actually would be unbearable for me to slow
> down so much.  It was already hard (for me and Urs) to restrict
> ourselves to post no more than 1 time per day.
> Frankly, 1 post per week is the _slowest_ pace at which i expect to be
> able to blog continuously. (unless i completely run out of ideas, but
> that's quite improbable.)

It's great that you have that much content to contribute!  Consistency is
the main thing, so my suggestion is just to pace ourselves so we can
maintain whatever sustainable rate of posting we can manage, and avoid
periods of drought.  52 weeks in a year, so think marathon rather than
sprint.  ;-)

Different kinds of blogs have different posting frequencies.  I use a feed
reader so that probably lowers my expectations about that.

Best,
-Paul