Re: Google Code shutting down

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Google Code shutting down
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 22:37:30 +0200

On 03/05/15 16:53, Phil Holmes wrote:
I'd be willing to start a draft "requirements for issue handling" document
tomorrow, if no-one else is desperate.

That'd be great, though it'd be even better if there could be clear requirements beyond merely those of issue handling -- code hosting, code review, automated testing, the full works.

Anyway, whenever you have something to share, I'll try and follow up on whether it's feasible with Launchpad. (BTW I recognize there are concerns about switching to another 3rd-party service, even if free software; so please do treat anything I come back with simply as an FYI. I figure it's useful to have the information even if the choice goes another way in the end.)