Re: Google Code shutting down

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Google Code shutting down
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 18:06:44 +0100

Phil Holmes wrote Monday, May 11, 2015 4:37 PM

> Trevor Daniels wrote Wednesday, May 06, 2015 10:05 PM
>>
>> As to the match of Allura to our needs, AFAICS it can provide everything
>> in Phil's requirements list except for the automatic handling of blocked
>> issues.  I'll double check this over the next few days and report point by
>> point.
>>
>> Trevor
>

> Excellent work, Trevor - thanks.  Could you remind me of the latest URL for
> the issues DB?

There are two, one for each attempt at importing the Issues DB.

The first, with 1112 issues, is
https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/tickets/  Here I've added a "labels"
field and a few extra search buttons, and changed the headings at the top.  All
rather along the lines of trying things out rather than tailoring it to our
needs.  Permissions set to anyone reading.

The second, with 4369 issues, is https://sourceforge.net/p/testlily/issues/
I've not done anything to tailor this to our needs yet.  I intend to do that
over the next few days as I work through your requirements list.  Anyone can
read, project members can post, developers can update.

If you'd like more permissions let me know.

Trevor