Re: guile-2.0 and debian

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: guile-2.0 and debian
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 10:25:39 +0100

> On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 01:16:41 +0100
> Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> [...]
>> I reverted locally "Print floating point variables using a period as
>> the decimal separator" and applied your code above.
>> I got a successful "make LANGS='' doc"
>>
>> That's great!
>>
>> Next would be a full "make doc" or at least with the Japanese docs to
>> proof non latin.
>
> With the current set of patches that there are still some issues with
> wide characters in identifiers when building books, the python scripts
> set LC_ALL="C" too.
>
> I fixed that locally and also cleaned up the old patches, I am waiting
> for a build round to complete and then I'll post an update.
>
> BTW, please make sure you start from a clean working dir ("make
> distclean", or at least "make doc-clean") on your next test.

Will do.
I have to run for my regular job soon, though, here an observation already:

Have a look at input/regression/markup-special-characters.ly
Compiling it as standalone is fine even with -dbackend=eps, but it
comes out wrongly in the regtests for both pdf and html.

More probably in the evening.

Cheers,
  Harm