Re: guile-2.0 and debian

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: guile-2.0 and debian
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 12:38:28 +0100

Il giorno mer 23 nov 2016 alle 9:34, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha scritto:
The question is whether it would make sense to temporarily base lilydev
on something with the necessary packages instead of vanilla Ubuntu.
There is a bit of impetus for getting a hold of the Guile-2.0 issue and
I find that expanding the base of people willing to dig into matters
would be a useful thing.  It might also improve chances of getting
actual Guile developers touching our problem spaces.

Having the kind of work Thomas invests here be doable with straight
lilydev could draw some more participation.

LilyDev is based on Debian stable.

This package
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=guile-2.0

is currently available as version 2.0.11 in stable and 2.0.13 in testing.

I may release a new ISO image with version 2.0.13, if this is what you need.