Re: Add Code of Conduct

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Add Code of Conduct
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 17:31:26 +0100

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> P.S. that 'make test-baseline' failed, I'll need to investigate after
> sending this.

input/regression/display-lily-tests.ly:230:1: fatal error: Test unequal: BUG.
in  = \applyOutput Foo #(lambda (arg) (list))
out = \applyOutput Foo ##f

\test ##[ \applyOutput Foo #(lambda (arg) (list)) #]

Not much of a surprise here: Guile-2 does not keep the source of
functions around in general.  And Urs turned warnings in that file into
errors so that they would not get overlooked.  Which certainly is
sensible, but it means we need to think about what to do here.

My replies have a tendency to cause friction.  To help mitigating
damage, feel free to forward problematic posts to me adding a subject
like "timeout 1d" (for a suggested timeout of 1 day) or "offensive".