Make Grid take an edit id

From: Valentin Petzel
Subject: Make Grid take an edit id
Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2022 21:14:39 +0100

Hello,

I’ve started an attempt for allow multiple different Grids by giving ids. See
the MR: https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/1099

I’d love to hear your thoughts and critique on that. Also I suppose it would
be reasonable to add more controllable way of doing GridPoints than just
having them appear periodically. This would probably either call for some sort
of grid point event or at least some context property to force a gridpoint
even if the timestep is not a multiple of the grid interval. Or something
similar.

Cheers,
Valentin